Why bring the Happiness is NOW (HIN) Experience to your Elementary School?
- The HIN Experience is between 50-60 minutes of high energy, interactive dance movement, and pure fun for all involved. Danny "Happy Man" is able to create positive energy for sustained happiness getting the students engaged and motivated throughout the show.
- Physical Development: Dance involves a greater range of motion, coordination, strength, and endurance than most other physical activities.
- Emotional Maturity: Dance promotes psychological health and maturity.
- Social Awareness: Dance fosters social encounter, interaction, and cooperation.
- Cognitive Development: Young children will create movement spontaneously when presented with movement ideas or problems that can be solved with a movements response.
"Children move naturally. They move to achieve mobility, they move to express a thought or feeling, and they move because it is joyful and feels wonderful. When their movement becomes consciously structured and is performed with awareness for its own sake, it becomes dance." - Advancing Dance Education in the Arts (www.ndeo.org)
Watch the HAPPINESS IS NOW EXPERIENCE BELOW...